Two Georges at The Cove is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- You use our websites, twogeorgesrestaurant.com
- You sign up for our restaurant mailing list.
- You make inquiries on our website.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
WHO ARE WE?
Two Georges at The Cove
Two Georges at The Cove is a restaurant/venue based in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
Our registered address is: 1754 Southeast 3rd Court, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We collect information from you:
- When you make a reservation over the phone.
- When you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- Send through a contact form on our website.
- When you sign up to marketing emails.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a reservation. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your request and you may dine at our venue.
- When you make a reservation, Two Georges at The Cove may collect information such as:
- Date and time of dining
- E-mail address (used for infrequent emails about specials or events)
- Home or work address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- Dietary requests
- Marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
- When you dine at Two Georges at The Cove, we may collect:
- Current and past restaurant reservation details.
- When you access our websites, Two Georges at The Cove may collect:
- Location information. If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighborhood).
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a reservation and because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails).
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails or general messages (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. Open Table for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors such as (Event Brite), and fulfill your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site, Two Georges at The Cove.
We may share your information (such as meal or seating preferences and special occasions) with other restaurants in the same restaurant group (i.e. Two Georges at The Cove). This is to enhance the hospitality experience that we Two Georges Restaurant provide you when you dine with us (such as, trying to seat you by a window, if you previously expressed a preference for window seating) (“customized service”) and to improve our table and shift planning.
In addition to providing you with more customized service, we may, as permitted by applicable law, share your information with our in house restaurant affiliates to support operations, such as to perform analytics, tailor marketing to you and to improve services.
For more information, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT